National Train Show®
The 2011 National Train Show® (NTS®) is a separate and distinct entity from the Extra 2011 West Convention. The 2011 NTS® will be located in the
Sacramento Convention Center, directly across the street from the Convention Hotel. Registrants of Extra 2011 West are entitled to three days of admission to the NTS® at no additional cost. The hours are:
- Friday, July 8: 9:00am - Noon: Convention Registrants and Trade only
- Friday, July 8: Noon - 6:00pm: Public Show
- Saturday, July 9: 10:00am - 6:00pm: Public Show
- Sunday, July 10: 10:00am - 5:00pm: Public Show
The National Train Show® offers convention attendees the opportunity to meet vendors, suppliers, and manufacturers of the hobby industry. A major attraction for Convention Registrants, the National Train Show® provides access to products and great values. Many manufacturers also unveil new products at the National Train Show®. Attend the convention then visit the National Train Show® Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, or all three days!
- The World's Best Known Manufacturers
- Over 134,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Hands-On Demonstrations
- 35,750 Sq. Feet of Modular Layouts
- Ask The Collectibles Appraiser
- 2011 Train Show Fact Sheet
Vendors and Exhibitors
Detailed information regarding selling and display booth space at the 2011 NTS® will be available after May 30, 2010. Contact Debbie Draper, National Train Show® Registrar, at (602) 569-9072 or NATLTRAINSHOW@aol.com to order a NTS® registration information package.
The early bird gets the proverbial worm! Late requests might not be honored if space is no longer available. It is STRONGLY advised that booths and layout display areas be ordered PRIOR to the 2010 NMRA convention in Milwaukee, WI. It is not unusual for space to be nearly sold out one full year in advance.